I’m just going to come right out and say it; I’m a lazy housewife. Not the kind who doesn’t do anything but the kind who wants to find the quickest and most efficient way to get something done. So naturally, having a streak-free window cleaner is top priority! I want my windows to be so dang clean I don’t even know I’m looking through one.
There’s just one problem.
I haven’t been able to buy a window cleaner that performs to my standards.
Streak-Free Window Cleaner
Luckily, Pinterest is full of amazing cleaners to try!
I came across a pin from Penny Pinchin’ Mom that has my windows cleaner than they’ve ever been before.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Empty Spray Bottle <— My favorite!
- 1/4 cup of Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Rubbing Alcohol
- 1 TBSP of Cornstarch
- 2 cups of warm water
- 20 drops of essential oil ( I recommend these ones!)
Two Birds, One Stone
Another reason I love this streak-free window cleaner so much is because it saves us money too!
You can buy many of the ingredients in bulk, so you’re able to make this cleaner over and over again, many times before needing to buy more.
P.S Comment below and let me know how much you are loving this window cleaner!
What’s next? Read..
- Best Gifts for Her Birthday
- Learn How To Get Free Gift Cards (perfect for the holidays!)
- Things I stopped Buying to Save Money
- Cheaper Alternatives to LuLaRoe Leggings
- 10 Tips to Save Money On Groceries Without Coupons
- Best Ways To Save At Target: 6 Easy Hacks
- Easy Ways To Pay Down Debt On A Low Income
- 5 Tips to Save On Your Cable Bill
- Becoming A Financially Independent Housewife