Nothing is more frustrating than getting out a freshly washed towel, and it smells like mildew. Good news, though! There’s a way to remove mildew smell from towels, and it’s easier than you think!
Believe it or not, you’re towels essentially need a “reset” after being bathed in detergents over an over again. Nothing does this quite like vinegar, hot water, and baking soda.
How To Get Rid Of The Mildew Sell In Towels
Follow these simple instructions:
- Place your towels in the washing machine like you usually would.
- Instead of adding detergent, add 1 cup of Vinegar.
- Run through a cycle with HOT water.
- When they’re finished add 1/2 cup of Baking Soda directly to the load.
- Run through the cycle again with HOT water.
That’s it! Your towels will be fresh once again just by following these directions.