Yell it loud, yell it proud – I LOVE TARGET! So, of course, we want to know the best ways to save at Target, right?
We walk the aisles filled with beautiful home decor and touching those oh-so-soft blankets they put at arms reach. We daydream of Target hacks, tips, and tricks to get the best price possible.
We don’t have to dream about it anymore.
Today, I’ll show you how I save on my favorite Target items over and over again.
6 Of The Best Ways To Save At Target
Use The Target Debit Card
I always say, if you shop at Target, ever, you need this card.
I made it the first because it is the easiest way to save at Target and one that I use every time I shop there, in store or online.
What I love:
- 5% discount on purchases.
- Free Shipping on any purchase. Seriously, there’s no minimum requirement.
- An additional 30 days on returns.
Target’s Debit Card was a no brainer for me, how about you?
Do The Cartwheel
Target’s Cartwheel is something I’m relatively new to, but I’ve fallen hard for it.
The Cartwheel lets you choose offers from 5% to 50% off and one you purchase them, have the cashier scan your in-app barcode to get the savings!
*Hint – You don’t need the app to use the Target Cartwheel. You can access it online and print the barcode too!
- The Best Apps To Save On Everyday Purchases
- 10 Survey Sites To Make Extra Money
- 5 Ways To Save On Cable Television
- Easiest Way To Get Free Gift Cards
- 12 Things I Stopped Buying To Save Money
Get a Free Target Gift Card
Something I like to do in my spare time is to take surveys at YouGov to earn Target Gift Cards.
They are by far the easiest survey site I’ve ever used. YouGov does NOT bounce you around from site to site asking you to enter an email address. Rather, it just asks you for your opinion on current affairs, and consumer products or brands.
In return, they give you points to redeem for gift cards or prepaid visas.
It’s free, it’s easy, and I love it. 🙂
Buy Discounted Target Gift Cards
If free gift cards aren’t for you, consider buying them at a discounted price.
At Raise.com, members sell their unwanted gift cards at a lesser value.
You get a discounted Gift Card, and they get cash. It’s a win-win for everybody!
Earn cash back when you use Ibotta at Target.
I’ve earned $136.00 so far from using Ibotta when I shop!
All you need to do is choose the items you want to save on and snap a photo of your receipt when your done shopping.
Ibotta will credit your account, usually within 24 hours.
Earn Cash Back Online
When it’s super cold or rainy outside, I don’t always feel like making the trek to Target, so I shop online.
When I do, I use Ebates to earn cash back.
I just visit Ebates first and click on the link to Target.
That’s all you need to do, and you’ll soon see a credit in your Ebates account. When you choose to cash out, they’ll send your big fat check in the mail. 😉
The Secret To Saving At Target
The key to actually seeing the benefit here is to stack all these ways to save at Target with one another.
- Target Debit Card – Free Shipping, 5% discount and extended returns.
- Target Cartwheel – 5%-50% savings.
- YouGov – Free Target Gift Cards
- Raise.com – Discounted Target Gift Cards.
- Ibotta – Cash Back on purchased items.
- Ebates – Cash Back on online purchases.
Did you find The Best Ways To Save At Target helpful?
If so, let me know in the comments and be sure to share on Facebook and Pinterest.
What’s next? Read..
- Easy Ways to Pay Down Debt On A Low Income
- 8 Tips to Improve Your Credit Score
- 11 Practical Ways To Save For Vacation